Terms And Conditions
The process related to the submission and publication of a Best Practice on this site is the following:
- You have to register on the Knowledge Platform website by providing the requested information and personal details;
- You have to download the “Best Practice” form and read carefully the requested information;
- You have to fill in and submit the “Best Practice” form, filling in the disclaimer stating you are authorised to submit the Best Practice and accepting to license it under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License;
- After the validation of the best practice by the administrators of the platform, you have to authorise its publication on the platform;
- You will receive updates by email on the status of the process (Best Practice submitted/under evaluation/additional information requested/validated/published).
You are responsible for all activities that occur under your credentials – your username and password, including when credentials are used by other persons.
You are solely responsible for any content that you submit to the INCIRCLE Knowledge Platform website.
You must not violate any Italian and EU laws, including but not limited to IPR (copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets,…) and privacy.
Material submitted to the INCIRCLE Knowledge Platform
You must declare you have the appropriate right or title to submit the material/information to this website.
The information and material submitted by means of the “Best Practice form” after being validated by Area Science Park will be published on the platform and visible to all visitors including non-registered ones.
Any information or material published on the platform can be removed upon request of the person who made the submission or any person having property rights on the data provided. Such a request must be made in writing to email@example.com after which the administrators will have 10 working days to carry out the request.
Area Science Park is not responsible for any material submitted to the site, including but not limited to, accuracy, validity, rights or provenance.
Since the project is funded by European funds, no payment is required for submitting or accessing material on the website.
Area Science Park bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or liability however so caused to applicants, registered users or third party contributors on the platform for any feature, failure or functionality of the website or private login areas. Material submitted to this site is submitted at the applicant’s risk and Area Science Park accepts no liability for the loss or damage to material stored online.
Conditions to be accepted before submission of Best Practice proposals
By submitting the Best Practice form you declare that:
- You are authorised to submit the Best Practice content.
- You are authorised to publish on the InCircle Knowledge Platform website the Best Practice content.
- You are NOT submitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You are NOT submitting material that is copyrighted or protected.
- You are the owner of intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights on the submitted contents or you have permission from their rightful owner. In other words, you are submitting:
- content originally created by you or by your organization, or
- content which is properly licensed to you by someone else, or
- content which is available under Creative Commons CC BY-SA, or
- content which is freely available without specific licence
- You can submit content retrieved from other sources, but in such case you warrant that the content is available under terms that are compatible with the CC BY-SA 3.0 license and you must credit the author(s) in a reasonable fashion.